· Mayville State University, Mayville, ND; B.S., Business Administration with specializations in Accounting and an Internship
· The Grantsmanship Center 5-day Training Program
· American Institute of Banking; General & Basic Certificates
· North Dakota State School of Science; General Office Certificate
· Outreach Services Director/Enrollment Services Representative at MSU
· Serving as 21st Century Community Learning Centers Grant External Evaluator for the Griggs/Steele Counties Educational Consortium
· Recruiter of Students (International, Transfer & HS)
· Grand Forks Air Force Base Education Center Contact
· Elderhostel Coordinator
· Articulation Agreement Manager
· Past employment:
· Outreach Services Director, Mayville State University
· Director, Office of Community Services, Mayville State University (serving Traill, Steele, & Nelson Counties)
· Executive Director, Affordable Rural Coalition for Health (ARCH)--Health Education Network of Traill & Steele Counties
· Staff Development Coordinator, Hillsboro Medical Center
· Certified American Heart Association CPR-BLS Instructor
· Optometrist's Assistant, E.H. Glur, O.D., Mayville, ND
· Bank of North Dakota, Bismarck, ND
· Life Experience Assessment Program (LEAP)--Past course for students to update their life experiences and turn them into course credit at MSU.
Enrollment Services Office is open Monday--Friday from 8 am -- 5 pm.
Activities & Associations
· DACAC--ND Council Chair for 2006/07
· North Dakota Counseling Association (NDCA)
· M-300 (past board member)
· Comet Athletic Club
· Mayville Golf Club (past president)
· Aal Lutheran Church (WELCA) (held various offices and currently the VP)
· Aal Lutheran Church Congregation Secretary
· National Community Education Association (NCEA)
Elderhostel was hosted at Mayville State University in June each year, please go to the Elderhostel site. The 6-day program is entitled "Oof Da! Ya! In Nor Dakota--Norsk Samplings" (formerly entitled "An Exploration of Our Norwegian Heritage".
Public Speaking Interest
Learn more about the Elderhostel event scheduled for one week in June each year, which is hosted by Mayville State University. I enjoy coordinating this event each year and the 2007 event will be the 10th annual during the week of June 17-22 for those folks 55+ in age.