Career Services & Internship staff offers “Help Seminars” so you can fine-tune your job search skills (resumes, interviews, networking, working career fairs), find an internship, part-time job or fulltime job, and choose the right career path (choosing majors, etc).
· Help Seminars are 30 - 50 minutes, sometimes less
· Location: CB 116 (unless otherwise noted)
· Seminars will benefit ANY and ALL majors
Next Resume Day: Thursday, January 21, 2010
· 5 Seminars
· Every hour…on the hour….a 45 minute Resume’ seminar will be offered!
· First Seminar at 3 p.m. ---- Last seminar starts at 7 p.m.
· That’s 5 opportunities for you to get help writing your resume!
You’ll need a resume for almost every job to which you might apply. Start to plan ahead for summer jobs, INTERNSHIPS, fulltime jobs, and so on. We’ll show you how to present your skills, abilities and experiences with the most effective presentation.
Seminar: HOW TO WORK A CAREER FAIR + Final Review of Your RESUME
Beginning Monday, February 1, 2010 … watch for e-mails of specific times.
NOTE: Career Fairs are great places to find summer internships, as well as “hot” prospects for fulltime careers after graduation…plan to attend one or both! 100+ employers . . . all in one place!! We will teach you how to effectively "work" the career fair floor, and make the most of your limited time with the employers. In the latter part of these seminars, we will give your resume a final once-over, and help you with any questions you have regarding your resume.
Click Here to check upcoming Career Fairs