1. All members are required to show a CURRENT membership card at each visit (including students).
2. No gym bags, backpacks, coats or street shoes allowed in Weight Room, Aerobics Room or Gym.
3. When using equipment in the Weight room, make sure to wipe it down with our sanitizer spray and paper towels when finished.
4. Please refer to the cardio equipment sign up procedure by the signup sheets in the weight room. Must sign up for cardio equipment and sign up is on the day of only. You may sign up for 2 consecutive 20 minutes blocks per machine (40 minutes) and then get on another machine for 20-40 minutes that you have signed up for. Please be on time for your scheduled block or you will lose your time slot.
5. To use Aerobic room when class is not in session, please see Wellness Center Attendant.
6. Please respect Wellness Center hours.
7. Unacceptable behavior such as inappropriate language or fighting will not be tolerated. Failure to follow these rules could lead to your membership being revoked!
8. Please bring your own listening devices (Ipods, MP3 players, or walkmans) in order to listen to the TVs in the weight room. Each TV is on a certain frequency and has closed captioning on it.
Family Friendly Reminders
· Children under 10 years old MUST be supervised by an adult in the gym.
· Children over 10 years old may be in gym alone as long as a parent is in the Wellness Center.
· 15-16 year olds may be in the weight room as long as they are utilizing the equipment while under direct supervision of a parent
· No children less than 15 years old allowed in the weight room.