For International Freshman students, click here to see an overview of your Admission Requirements as well as instructions on how to apply. Below, you can find a list of forms that need to be completed as you apply at Mayville State University.
International transfer students who are attending other colleges in the United States may have the $100 administrative processing fee credited to their tuition and fee charges if there are no costs incurred for overseas documents. International transfer students currently attending a U.S. College should complete the International Student Visa Transfer Application available below.
Official, academic records (referred to as transcripts in the US) and/or diplomas attesting to the applicant’s secondary and university education must be sent directly to the Office of Admissions if they are recorded in English. Academic records in any other language must be sent directly by the institution(s) attended to an evaluation service used by Mayville State University.
All documents must bear an official signature in ink of the appropriate official of the institution (such as the registrar or recorder of records) and must bear the institution’s seal. If the college or university will not mail original, official, academic documents to the United States, exact copies that have been certified as such by the appropriate institutional official of each institution attended should be sent.
If you have completed post-secondary credit at a college or university outside the United States or Canada, please review the International Transfer Student Policy.
· International Requirements Checklist
· International Application - For admission to Mayville State University, fill out the international application or apply online.
· International Scholarship Application - To be considered for scholarship opportunities, fill out the International Scholarship Application.
· Application for Housing - Freshmen and sophomores who are under 21 are required to live on campus in an approved residence hall. Some exceptions apply. Fill out this application to reserve a spot in a residence hall.
· Financial Statement - Financial Statement also known as "Certification of Finances" or "Declaration of Finances". Evidence verifying adequate financial resources to provide for all expenses while in the United States and during the entire period of time you expect to attend Mayville State in the form of a letter signed by a bank official.
· Immunization Form - All immunizations and TB test report must be completed within the first 30 days of attendance at Mayville State University.
· I-134 USA Sponsor Form - Required only if funding is expected from a friend, family member, or sponsor who resides in the United States.
· International Student visa transfer application - Required only if currently attending a U.S. College.