For International Freshman students, click here to see an overview of your Admission Requirements as well as instructions on how to apply. Below, you can find a list of forms that need to be completed as you apply at Mayville State University.
· For admission to Mayville State University, fill out the international application or apply online.
· International Scholarship Application - To be considered for scholarship opportunities, fill out the International Scholarship Application.
· Application for Housing - Freshmen and sophomores who are under 21 are required to live on campus in an approved residence hall. Some exceptions apply. Fill out this application to reserve a spot in a residence hall. A $50 USD non-refundable deposit must accompany this form.
· Financial Statement - Financial Statement also known as "Certification of Finances"or "Declaration of Finances". Evidence verifying adequate financial resources to provide for all expenses while in the United States and during the entire period of time you expect to attend Mayville State in the form of a letter signed by a bank official.
· Immunization Form - All immunizations and TB test report must be completed within the first 30 days of attendance at Mayville State University.
· I-134 USA Sponsor Form - Required only if funding is expected from a friend, family member, or sponsor who resides in the United States.