MSU’s Early Childhood program will give you the opportunity to further your professional growth. The program will prepare you to work in a variety of leadership positions, including Early Childhood Administrator, Supervisor, Curriculum Specialist and Education Coordinator in preschool programs. The program takes full advantage of distance learning opportunities to provide flexibility.
· Professionals who already have degrees can also take courses for their own professional development.
· Many courses are offered on line or over IVN as well as on campus to meet the needs of traditional and nontraditional students.
· Most courses include direct, hands-on experiences working with children.
· Preschool, Head Start, Early Head Start and Kindergarten Teachers
· Center Directors
· Educational Specialists
· Supervisors, Program Coordinators
Early Childhood (Distance)-B.A.
Early Childhood (ECE)-B.A.
Early Childhood Associate-A.A.
Early Childhood Associate (Distance)-A.A.