You are eligible to graduate from Mayville State University upon completion of the courses listed in your program of study. The following steps are required to complete the graduation process:
· Meet with your advisor to check on the completion of your Program of Study.
· Any “Incomplete” grades must be resolved prior to the recording of your degree.
· You can contact the Office of Academic Records to apply for graduation or download the form at the link below and fax to 701-788-4738 or scan and email to email@example.com.
Application for Graduation
· IMPORTANT: If you plan to graduate with an associate’s degree and are planning to go on for another program of study or a four degree, you must reapply for admission to Mayville State University. Please contact the Office of Academic Records at 701-788-4678 or apply online.
· Refer to the current Academic Catalog for graduation regulations. It is recommended that you formally apply for graduation two academic terms prior to the anticipated completion of your graduation requirements.
· After applying for graduation, an email will be sent to your Mayville State account notifying you of coursework and/or other requirements you need to complete prior to graduating. This information will also be supplied to your academic advisor.
· If you have ever received a federal student loan at MSU, you are required by federal regulations to complete an exit loan counseling before you graduate or terminate your enrollment. This requirement must be completed online at www.mappingyourfuture.org if you have received a Federal Stafford Loan, Unsubsidized Stafford Loan or Federal Perkins Loan.
· Complete undergraduate exit exams. Contact the respective Division Chair for exam times. These exams are required and must be completed prior to graduation from MSU.
· Contact Career Services for assistance with your job search and career development. The Career Services director, Jay Hendrickson, can be reached at 701-788-4899.
· Order your announcements and commencment regalia at Mayville State University's bookstore Web site. Please place orders by March 1st.
· To ensure that you receive your diploma, please make sure your permanent address and phone number are updated in the Office of Academic Records, OM 114.
· To request disability accommodations for the commencement ceremony, contact the Office of Academic Records at 701-788-4678.
For further information about graduation, contact the Office of Academic Records at 701-788-4678.